DAY 1 - Sunday, August 6th, 2017






Today was so weird, fun, and happy. I was late to come to the Syamsudinoor Airport, Banjarmasin, Indonesia.  I should have come at 5 am but I woke up at 4.30 am. My mother tried to wake me up, but I didn’t. Until the clock showed 4.45 am. I woke up suddenly. I ran like a flashman. Took a shower and prepared my stuffs.



I came to the airport at 5.15 am, and checked in. I met Yanti, she is my friend who will be placed in Chiang Rai too. We checked in together. We ran, we through the x –ray. We thought we were late and the airplane will leave us at the moment. Thanks GOD.... We didn’t late. In the airplane I met all my friends. Yeayyyy... We went to Jakarta.



           We arrived in Jakarta at 8 am. My friends and I checked in for another flight to Thailand, specifically Bangkok. We were waiting about 3 hours. Finally, we flew away from Jakarta to Bangkok. It took 3 hours and spent my energy, because this was my first time go to abroad. Ok... we arrived in Bangkok at 2 pm. It was only 30 minutes at the airport, we went to transfer room. We checked in again. One more, we were waiting about 3 hours for another flight to Chiang Rai. We flew away from Bangkok at 5 pm. At the moment, we bought some rice at the halal food restaurant. I bought a breath at the 711, but my friends bought rices. I have to tell you.... they got joked by the restaurant. The foods that they bought were so salty. It was halal, but taste was so weird hahahahaha.





            The time has come. The crew called us, we through the boarding process. Yeayyy we entered the airplane... We flew away from Bangkok to Chiang Rai. It spent one hour to the city. Thanks God.. we arrived at the Chiang Rai Airport. Miss Nok our coordinator came to us and picked us to the car. At 8 am, we checked in to the Hotel. We cleaned up our body and sleep. That’s all for todayy. I’M SO HAPPY JJJJ




Komentar

Postingan Populer