DAY 12 - THUERSDAY, AUGUST 17th, 2017



            Happy Independence Day Indonesia, my country. So, today all the participant of SEA Teacher Project in Chiang Rai got invitation by Indonesian student in Mae Fah Luang University. They told us to held a ceremony for Independence Day.

            I started the day with waiting the grab taxi driver. I was waiting so long with Arfan. The taxi booked by Yanti. Ok, the grab taxi came. We opened the door and went to Mae Fah Luang University.

            We arrived at the MFLU so early. I saw disya and yoga, and also other participants. I met the Indonesian students. We prepared the ceremony, and after that we were doing the ceremony. We sang some National Patriotic songs.

            After we done the ceremony.All of us went to the canteen. We bought Halalan food. The taste was so good. The seller is from Malaysia. We ate there, and played UNO until 11 am.

            We decided to take some walk. We explored the University. We explored chinese building, it wa like temple, but not temple. The area was so beautiful. We took a lot of pictures in there. We went back at 1 pm.

            Ok, we went back to Yoga’s dorm, but the other participants went back to their dormitory. In Yoga’s dorm. We drunk water, and lying down. We felt so tired. We haven’t get some lunc yet.  Yoga took us, to the market and we bought chickens with rice.

            The chickens were so big. I bought the big one. This is my first time , I ate the whole chicken. WOWW... It was such a good experiences.

Komentar

Postingan Populer