DAY 9 - MONDAY, AUGUST 14th, 2017



        Monday, this is a free day. It’s because of Mother’s Day. So, I woke up so late, I did not anything. Arfan and I only playing our handphone. The breakfast wasn’t ready yet... well there was no breakfast hahaha. We forgot to buy some foof for breakfast yesterday.

            Ok, today I got invited by my friend Yanti to hang out with her, and her friends, She wants me to accompany them to Mall. Oh , Yoga also got the invitation. I said yes, then we go to  the mall.

            This my first time to see Chiang Rai mall, the name of the mall is  Central Plaza. We explore the mall. Yeah , mall is mall, everything is same. We got dinner in restaurant. Ok, today was so weird, but I’m happy. Oh yaa... We bought instant noodle, which is Indomie. I bought the indomie for Arfan

Komentar

Postingan Populer