DAY 7 - SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th, 2017



           Saturday is a free day. The school is closed. There’s nothing to do. Arfan and I got frustated. What should we do in the weekend. The miracle came. Yeah Yoga, Disya, and Adi Invited us to hang out around their dorm. I accepted their invitation.

            Yeah, we booked grab to Yoga’s dorm. I met them in the dorm. So yeahh, we walked around the city at night. First place was Night Bazzar, uhmm yeahh so many souvenirs and bags but still expensive. I wanna buy, but still remember the money is for one month.

            In the Night Bazzar we watched ladyboy sang on the stage. It was my first time watched the ladyboy. Wow, ok, I got shocked for a while, but then I’m alright. My friends and I explored the Night Bazzar.

           Ok Night Bazzar is over. After we explored the Night Bazzar, we went to walking street nearby Yoga’s dorm. Before we went there, we bought food for dinner. The dinner was chicken burriyani. We bought nearby a Mosque. After we ate the dinner, we continued our journey. We explored the walking street. So many sellers there. We spent the night only in the walking street.

            Explored the walking street done. Time to go back. We walked to Yoga’s dorm. Disyam and fortune, also Nisa went to their dorm. Arfan and I, we went to Yoga’s dorm. We decided to sleep at Yoga’s dorm, because it spent my energy.

            Yeahh that’s all for today. Thank you for reading my story J

Komentar

Postingan Populer