DAY 3 - TUESDAY, AUGUST8th , 2017


            Today, I woke up earlier like usual because today my friends and I scheduled to have a meeting with our school’s stuff. We had breakfast, but unfortunetaly we had some misscommunication in the  lobby. So, we should have to give back the key of our room the receptionist earlier. It will make our breakfast come earlier too. What just happened?? We give back our key room late.You know what happened, right? HAHAHAHA. Ok the breakfast came. Another problem came, Ms. Nok came suddenly with minibus to pick up us to the Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. We ate so fast ahahahah

            Ok we moved to Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. This was the last day we stay in hotel. Sad, but there will be another good things come. In the Chiang Rai Rajabhat University, I met  a few stuff in the President’s room. They are school’s stuff that will be picked us to the school dorm. We done a meeting with President of Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. We took a lot of pictures.

            The meeting has done. Let me tell where will I be placed. So I’ll be placed to Chiang Rai Municipality School 6. In the first time I searched about the school on Google. I thought it is a militray school or something similar with that. But the fact is not, I asked school’s stuff and they said... No it is not a military school. It is International School. I asked lots of questions, about the dorn and faclities that I will get in the school. Oh ya, I’m not alone in the school. So, I have a friend that will be accomany me until a month. He participated in Sea Teacher Project too. His name is Arfan, he from UII Yogjakarta. The time has come. We  moved to the school. I had to leave my friends in the President’s room.

            Oh ya, the school stuffs are Cruding and CruTe. They are teachers in CRMS 6 . We moved to our school with car. It took 20 minutes. We arrived at noon. We met the Director of Internatinal Office. After we met the Director, we got city tour. CruDing and CruTe brought us to look around Chiang Rai. They are so kind.
            The tour finished. Arfan and I decided to sleep in our dorm and do nothing. We had spent our energy during city tour.

            

Komentar

Postingan Populer