DAY 14 - SATURDAY, AUGUST 19th, 2017



            Today I went to Big Buddha, it placed in Wat Hay Phla Kung. I went there with Afran, Ida, and Yanti. We spent our day there. I was amazed because the this is my first to see the Big Buddha, I thought Big Buddha is in Chiang Mai. I saw a lot of people there. So, the place has 3 points. The Pagoda, The temple, and also Big Buddha.  We spent the day by walking around the the place until 5 pm.
                At 5 pm, Eka came. She brought her buddy and her buddy’s friends . We explored the place one more time. It was fun! Ok, at 6 pm. We went to a cafe near the Wat Hay Phla Kung. We bought some drinks there. The cafe was so beautiful. I played with baby sheep there. Hahahaha

                After Cafe, we went walking street. We bought foods. Buddies brought us to the place where we can dance. Oh my god, there was  a lot of people there. They danced happily. Yanti asked to join the dance party. I joined theeemm ... we danced for 30 minutes. We took a rest for a while to eat our food.

                We decided to walk around the walking street for one hour. I found cricket, and finally this is my first time I ate cricket. At 11 pm, we went back to our dorm. Arfan and I were going to Yoga’s dormitory. Arfan and I spent our night at Yoga’s dormitory.
x

Komentar

Postingan Populer