DAY 4 - WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9th, 2017



         So, today I had to speech in front of 2000 students in Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. My friend and I gave a short speech. We were introducing our selfies, our major, and University, also the purpose of this project.Today I had 2 clasess to be observed. Oh ya before i tell you about the classes. I have and advisor here. She is Miss Stella. An English teacher from Cameroon.

          Let’s start the story. In the first class I observed M.1 class which mean it is grade 7th in secondary school. In the class I saw miss Stella taught all the students. So, miss Stella’s subject is English for Entertaiment. She brought the class with song, and have fun class. The material that given by her is easy, because it is only entertaiment class. The students wrote postcard for their mother, because in Friday they will celebrate mother’s day. They should write post card and give it to their mother, also make a video during the gift is given.


            Now we are going to the 2nd period. The second period we were doing the same thing. The method that brought by Teacher Nesse is same. Anyways the classes were so fun. We only play game and did a fun activities.

            Today I’m so happy JJJ

Komentar

Postingan Populer