DAY 6 - FRIDAY, AUGUST 11th, 2017


             Mother’s day is coming. So, all the school was preparing for the ceremony. When I was in the office. I got pretty shocked what just happened in middle of the school. All of student prepared some ceremony. So they have to prepare all of the things for the ceremony

            In the office I talked to teacher Herbert. He said Mother’s Day is a day for welcoming new queen. So, the last queen just passed by times ago. The mother’s day is like ceremony for respect the last queen and the new queen. The Mother’s day is the latest queen’s birthday.

            I was pretty amazed with the ceremony. They prepared well. There are so many monks in the ceremony. Oh ya, in this ceremony, all students must bring food or snacks. They will give the food to monks. I don’t know what is it for, but it’s like a habitual activities they do.  

            The ceremony has finished. The classes started like usual. I got my classes to be observed. Yeah like usual, because this week is observation week. So all I can do is only observe teacher Nesse in the class.

            Alright time to back home. We went to halal food seller like I said in the previous story. We bought four foods. Why?? Because we need it for our dinner hahaha. Like I said, the better way to get halal food is in the Seven Eleven, but sadly it is so far from my dormitory.

            Ok after we bought the food. We went to clock tower. Finallyyyy.. we got invitation from Yanti, Ida, and Eka. They invited me to accompany Yanti to buy new shoes for Academic Camp. They picked us in front of our school.

            We spent our night in Night Bazzar and ClockTower. I was amazed. The Clock Tower is so beatiful. Yeah, Friday night was so great

Komentar

Postingan Populer