DAY 5 - THUERSDAY, AUGUST 10th, 2017


               


               Today was the second day of my observation. I woke up so early. I went to the office at 7.30 every morning. Arfan and I walked together to the office. At the office, I saw all the teachers have came. They opened their laptop and doing their works.

            I had 5 classes to be observed. Teacher Nesse as my advisor asked to follow her in every class. She wanted me to see how she teach her students. So, yeahh.. the activities are the same like yesterday. I spent my time only observing teacher Nesse.

            We went back to our dorm at 4 pm every day. We usually buy some food nearby school. It’s really hard to find Halal food here. We just realized that the food is so good. The seller is a lady. She is muslim. She is so kind.

            Like usual my day was so simple, there’s nothing to do. We can’t go anywhere because tired and we still have tomorrow for observation.  I enjoyed every single process I’ve through this day.

            Oh yaa, I forgot. Teacher Nesse and I were making some game for students. Actually, it was not my idea, she just need my help to finish it. Oh well, it’s ok, I can absorb her creativity. She is creative. She almost perfect. She got so many ideas in her head. So,teacher Nesse and I were doing the things but not finish yet. We will continue our game tomorrow.

            That’s all for today. Thank youuuu

Komentar

Postingan Populer